To get business for my clients.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology, University of the State of New York.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Interdisciplinary Studies in the
Humanities, Charter Oak College. Graduated Magna Cum Laude, with leading score
in the graduating class.
- Various post-graduate courses at the University of Rochester and
St. John Fisher College.
- Practitioner Certification in neuro-linguistic programming, conferred by Judith DeLozier and Associates.
- Teaching Experience: courses and classes at Writers and
Books; speaking and lecturing at the Rochester Institute or Technology, MCC, and other colleges and institutions; private coaching and tutoring.
Marketing / Business Writing Job Experience:
- Copywriter. (Subsequently promoted to Chief Copywriter.) Company:
The Galen Group.
- Public Relations Coordinator. Company: CI.
- Contributing Editor to various publications including Future News and Unreal City.
- Writing Instructor. Company: Writers and Books.
- As a business writer since 1988
- As a marketing consultant since the mid-nineties.
- Xerox, Kodak, Wegmans, the University of Rochester, the United States Postal Service, Phisoderm, Travelodge, The Galen Group, New York Agency, the New York State Department of Education,
Herb Gross Advertising, the Elmwood
Dental Group, Ora Academy, Adtech, Corneles Engineering,
Community Care, Potential Point, Language Intelligence, Scale 2, Latinos Communications, Hafner Associates, Joel Goldberg & Associates, Rainbow Communications, and many others. See client list for more.
- Writing and marketing:
- See my samples and articlespages and my clients list.
- See samples and design pages.
- Computer skills:
- Office: Microsoft Office Suite 2003 and 2007, OpenOffice 2 Suite.
- Web design: Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe GoLive CS2
- Web and digital design: Fireworks 8, Photoshop CS2.
- Document Preparation: Adobe Acrobat 7/8, InDesign CS2.
- OS: Windows XP and Vista, Ubuntu Linux
- Writers & Books
- Amnesty International
- Doctors Without Borders
- Numerous charitable organizations
David Pascal Contact Info:
Phone/fax: (585) 643-1167
Email: davidpascal [at] gmail.com
To download a copy of this resume as a Word file, click here.
If you have any questions or comments, I can also be reached directly through the Contact page on this site.